CENTEX BIRD FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umbrella Cockatoo For Sale

Go down

Umbrella Cockatoo For Sale Empty Umbrella Cockatoo For Sale

Post  wojo134 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

I have a 5 year old Umbrella Cockatoo he is a real sweat bird he loves to cuddle and craves attention from anyone that will give it to him. He has never bitten me. He never tries to fly, he loves to go outside and enjoy good weather and he is even good with kids. He sais several fraises like Hello Cisco (his name is Cisco), I'm a pretty bird, I'm a pretty baby, I love you, He wistles and makes kissing noises when you get close to him. He will come with his cage, and all accessories needed for him, a rolling stand and a Cockatoo book so you can learn all about him. This is a $1200 bird so this is a great deal for him with all needed bird accessories. I am only letting him go to a good home because I do not have the time to give him the attention he needs and it is not fair for him to have to be neglected because of my busy schedule. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions or want to come by and see him. Price $1000 but it is negotiable make me a FAIR offer!!

John
254-258-2286

Email for Pictures
wojo134@aol.com

wojo134

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum